INSOLES AND FOOTCARE
Remington Products is the leading US manufacturer of after-market insoles, orthotics and footcare products.
We have extensive knowledge in the footcare marketplace and can offer a wide variety of products and designs. We manufacture for several private label brands and Powerstep®, the leading brand of orthotics prescribed by Podiatrists and medical professionals.
- Full and ¾ Insoles – PU, Gel, EVA, PORON® Technology, HyPUR-cel®. Materials such as foams and gels can be produced in a variety of combinations, durometers and thicknesses to meet your product’s needs
- Orthotics – Medical grade support, inserts ergonomically designed to provide support and positioning.
- Diabetic Insoles – Various sizes/widths, bi- and tri-laminate materials available
- Footcare Components – such as Metatarsal pads, ball of foot cushions, heel pads, heel liners, and many more. Materials include PORON® Technology, enlighten-U®, HyPUR-cel®, and Sponge Rubber.
- Complimentary Products – sleeves, socks, stretching devices, post-operative and protective footwear, foot and ankle splinting and bracing.
– enlighten-U® Microcellular Urethane is a registered trademark of Griswold, LLC.
– HyPUR-cel® is a registered trademark of Rubberlite, Inc.
– PORON® is a trademark of Rogers Corporation or its affiliate.