Remington Products’ long-standing expertise in manufacturing engineered foam products means you can rely on us to provide the foam or padding components needed for your product development.
We provide foam components used in a number of applications including
- Comfort —extensive fabric and material knowledge, specializing in a range of materials for comfort with different applications, including athletics, occupational, safety and medical. A range of different materials can be produced with your desired softness or firmness to meet your cushioning needs for tissue protection and shear force reduction. We can manufacturer to your specifications, from fabric covered foams to multiple layer foam/gel products.
- Protective Cushioning — our designs and materials are produced to help provide cushion, shock absorption, impact protection, or provide pain relief. We have products designed for both comfort and the treatment of many conditions.
- Padding — we can produce uniquely formed padding in foam or gel polymers that works with and fits into your equipment. Material such as padded and formed liners for bracing products, sports or military gear, safety supports, or medical equipment.
Our capabilities include molding and fabricating a wide variety of polyurethane foams, including:
- Polyurethane foam, open and closed cell
- High density, microcellular urethanes, 15-20 lb (including HyPUR-cel®, PORON® Technology, enlighten-U®)
- EVA Foam
- Low density polyether / polyester foams
- Reticulated foams
- Sheet or roll foams
- Urethane Elastomers
– enlighten-U® Microcellular Urethane is a registered trademark of Griswold, LLC.
– HyPUR-cel® is a registered trademark of Rubberlite, Inc.
– PORON® is a trademark of Rogers Corporation or its affiliate.