Remington Products’ long-standing expertise in manufacturing engineered foam products means you can rely on us to provide the molded polyurethane products you require.
Our capabilities include molding and fabricating a wide variety of polyurethane foams, including:
- RIM (Reaction Injection Molding)
- High density, microcellular urethanes, 15-20 lb (including HyPUR-cel®, enlighten-U®, PORON® Technology)
- Low density polyether / polyester foams, 1.5 – 4.5lb
- Reticulated foams
- Memory foams
- Sheet or roll foams
- Urethane Elastomers
EVA / Polyethylene
Whether your application requires skiving, laminating or contour cutting, Remington Products has the ability to meet your molded EVA foam specifications.
- Closed cell
- Range of durometers (15D – 80D, Shore A)
- Available in a variety of colors
- Various thicknesses
- Available in sheets
We also work with foams made with an array of recycled content. Looking for eco-friendly foams? We can help with that! Visit our Sustainability page for more information.
– enlighten-U® Microcellular Urethane is a registered trademark of Griswold, LLC.
– HyPUR-cel® is a registered trademark of Rubberlite, Inc.
– PORON® is a trademark of Rogers Corporation or its affiliate.